The new Bertazzoni ranges are superb cooking appliances designed, engineered and made in Italy. All Bertazzoni appliances integrate seamlessly into style-harmonized suites for a true, high-performing kitchen.
The high-efficiency maintop with 5 burners features a dual ring 19,000 BTU power-burner that boils water in under 6 minutes (best in class), and 4 additional MonoBloc burners of variable size and power to suit every style of cooking, with delicate simmer at 750 BTUs.
The 4.7 cubic feet oven cavity is the largest in its class, with dual convection fan for balanced airflow and even temperature baking and roasting on 7 shelf levels. The elegant large temperature gauge monitors the actual temperature in the oven. The extra wide infrared gas broiler is ideal for grilling and searing at high heat. The oven includes convenient soft-motion doors. The edge-to-edge interior oven glass door maximizes interior volume and can be wiped clean without effort.
All Bertazzoni appliances are covered by a 2-year warranty. Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.
|Number of gas zones||5 burners|
|Thermocouple safety device||yes|
|Power burners||1300 BTU/h - 19 000 BTU/h (1)|
|Medium burner||1500 BTU/h - 5900 BTU/h (2)|
|Simmer burner||750 BTU/h - 3500 BTU/h (1)|
|Oven type||fan assisted gas|
|Oven functions||bake / broil / gas convection|
|Oven volume||4.7 ft3|
|Oven convection system||dual horizontal fans|
|Inner oven door||triple|
|Removable inner glass||yes|
|Door hinges||soft motion|
|Grill trivet for tray||yes|
|Oven lights||double lateral|
|Electrical supply||120V 60 Hz - 300W 2.5 A|
- Category-leading time-to-boil water - under 6 minutes
- Dual ring power burners for sear and simmer
- Multiple size monobloc burners
- Continous surface cast iron contour grates
- Thermocouple safety device standard on every burner
- Product shown features brass burners, available on select models
"Authentic Italian design"
- Matt textured color finishes available for maximum visual impact
- Maintop aligns with countertops for integrated kitchen design offering maximum workspace in small kitchens
- Metal knobs and ergonomic handles harmonized with other Bertazzoni appliances
- Soft-close oven door with tempered edge-to-edge triple glass for easiest cleaning
- Dual convection fans for even heat distribution on 7 shelf levels - best-in-class
- Largest oven volume in its class
- Full-width gas infrared broiler
- Elegant temperature gauge for control of oven temperature during pre-heating and baking
Manual and Guides
For more than 135 years, Bertazzoni cooking appliances have helped people bring the best of home-cooked food to the family table. Bertazzoni has built a reputation on the quality of its engineering and a deep passion for food and family. Born in Emilia-Romagna, Italy, they are now available around the globe. Whether you choose our built-in or free-standing Bertazzoni cooking appliances can help you cook with precision, flair and flavour.