Bromic Platinum 500 Smart-Heater (BH0110004-1) Overview
The Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas range represents the absolute pinnacle of outdoor heating products, combining elegant aesthetics with industry-leading performance to offer value and reliability to premium venues and homes. Able to directionally project a comfortably diffused radiant heat deeply into open outdoor spaces, the Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas is the only gas heater in the world that utilizes glass-ceramic technology to manipulate infrared energy while achieving unparalleled wind resistance
- Tinted Glass-Ceramic Screen - The Platinum’s signature screen spreads. comfort evenly across an area while emitting a soft red glow.
- Sturdy Construction - Durable stainless steel structures house components of the highest quality, fueling reliable performance.
- Ceramic Efficiency - Slow-release ceramic burners efficiently combust gas to fuel the most environmentally friendly gas-fired heating method available.
- Ultimate Wind Resistance - Patented screen and ionization probe technology enable remarkable wind resistance, functioning reliably in winds of up to 18km/h or 11mph.
- Elegantly Subtle Design - Equally at home as the stunning centerpiece or supporting from the sidelines.
- Ease Of Use - Smart system compatibility and automated re-ignition allows users to simply set and forget.
- Unrivaled Coverage - Projects comfort evenly across a wide range while reaching deeply into open areas.
- Versatile Mounting - Reclaim valuable floor space through fixed heating with a range of ceiling and wall mounting options.
- Directional Control - Easy pivot bracket offers adjustable heat direction and coverage.
- Patented Direct Ignition - Automated direct ignition eliminates the need for a pilot, resulting in instantaneous ignition.
- Wireless Control Capabilities - Genuine wireless control accessories allow seamless integration of remote heater control.
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||29.8" x 16.6" x 15.9"
|Electrical Connection:||110V/2A, 3-pin insulated plug|
|Gas Connection:||1/2" NPT Female|
|Heat Output::||39,800 BTU|
|Heating Area::||215 sq. ft|
|Rated Current::||110V/2A,3-pin insulated plug|
|Minimum Floor Clearance:||96”|
|Weight:||40 lbs w/o bracket, 54lbs w/bracket|
|Heat Deflector:||Available and sold Separately|
Min. distance to combustible materials:
(without heat deflector):
|Above (to ceiling): 36"(3")|
|(with heat deflector):||Above (to ceiling): 14”|
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Service Manual
- Pre-Installation Checklist
- Wall Mount
- Product Wiring Diagram
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.