Bromic Tungsten 500 Smart-Heater (BH0210003-1) Overview
The Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas Outdoor Heater has a durable, soft flowing curved fascia and engineered body, which produces formidable heat to create a truly comfortable outdoor space. Its easy pivot arm allows for greater positioning and directional heat control. This heater also has a range of accessories available to provide versatility in mounting & controller options.
- Universal bracket — easy upgrade from 300 to 500 models. No additional plumbing or wiring required.
- Bi-directional easy-pivot arm — 25° rotation each side.
- Electronic ignition — one or multiple units can be switched on and off
- simultaneously from a single remote-located switch.
- Automatic re-ignition — should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately.
- Stainless steel casing — components are protected from tampering. Assists in preventing dirt and dust from accumulating on the wiring and components.
|Dimension (WxDxH):||25.4” x 15.9”x 14”|
|Electrical Connection:||110V/2A,3-pin insulated plug|
|Gas Connection:||1/2" NPT Female|
|Heat Output:||43,000 BTUs|
|Heating Area:||215 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Floor Clearance:||96”|
|Weight:||40 lbs w/o mount, 54 lbs w/ mount|
|Min. distance to combustible materials:||Side: 36”(3’)|
|(without heat deflector):||Above (to ceiling): 36”(3’)|
|(with heat deflector):||Above (to ceiling): 14”|
|Mounting height requirement to the ground:||96”(8’)|
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Service Manual
- Pre-Installation Checklist
- Wall Mount
- Product Wiring Diagram
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.