Mason-Lite 33" Firebox Kit (MFP33) Overview
The MFP33 has a finished opening of 30”W x 22.5”H and is a standalone unit that can be built Indoors OR Outdoors to burn wood or gas. The MFP33-P is a package that includes the standard MFP33, 2 feet of Mason-Lite masonry chimney and a bag of mortar. Being made from the same light-weight material as the other Mason-Lite wood burning fireplaces allows this unit to be installed on decks and other wood framing. Available accessories include full running bond and split herringbone brick liners in standard sizes.
- Size: 33 Inches
- Color: Masonry
- Product Dimensions: 37" W x 54 1/4" H x 28" D
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Energy efficient with a wider heat radiant
- Less expensive shipping and handling costs
- Allows for multi-story combustible floor installations
- Heat-resistant - fire-tested up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit
- 50% cheaper than traditional hand-built masonry fireplace
- Complies with UL 127 and UL 103 chimney component standards
- Standalone unit that can be built indoors or outdoors to burn wood or gas
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days
- Framing Dimensions: 41" W x 56 1/4" H x 30" D
- Actual Viewing Area: 39" W x 32" H
- Venting Dimensions: 12"
- Approved Vent Systems: Mason-Lite\
Manuals and Guiles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.