Mason-Lite 43" Gas B-Vent Firebox Kits (MGFPST43) Overview
Our lightweight, gas burning masonry fireplaces are taking the hearth industry by storm. Complete with realistic logs, a remote control, and safety features, these fireplace systems are attractive on or off and have superior thermal output. The MGFP43ST See Through is now available and utilizes 12” b-vent and comes with Grand Canyon Weathered Oak gas logs. Designed for easy, multi-floor installations, our lightweight masonry fireplace systems meet all necessary U.S. building codes for outdoor / indoor construction.
- A fireplace system complete with a set of R.H. Peterson “Real-Fyre” realistic gas logs/ Grand Canyon Gas Logs for MGFPST43, designed with rich detail to replicate the natural beauty of wood.
- Clean and Environmentally Friendly: Gas-burning fireplaces have lower outputs of carbon monoxide, pollutants, and particulate matter compared to wood-burners.
- Convenient, No-Mess Operation: Free from sparks and long-burning embers, no chimney cleaning, no messy ashes or wood chips, no wood storage space needed.
- Smaller Flue (10″ instead of 14″, 12″ instead of 16″ for See Thru) for reduced framing requirements. Architects love it.
- Compliant with ANSI-Z 21.50 Vented Decorative Gas Appliances
- Handheld remote control for turning the gas on or off
- Electronic ignition with battery backup
- Safety shutoff feature for fail-safe operation
- Utilized industry standard 10″ B-Vent chimney (12″ B-Vent for MGFPST43)
- Optional firebrick colors and patterns for an authentic fireplace look-and-feel.
All Single sided B-Vent Fireplaces come standard with a Mountain Crest Oak gas log set by RH Peterson. The MGFPST43 See Thru B-Vent Fireplace comes with a Beautiful See Thru Grand Canyon Gas Log Set.
Manuals and Guiles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.