Mason Lite 43" See-Through Firebox Kit (MFPST43) Overview
The MFPST43 has a finished opening of 43 1/4" W x 26 7/8" H and is a standalone unit that can be built indoors or outdoors to burn wood or gas. Made from the same light-weight material as the other Mason-Lite fireplaces allows this unit to be installed on decks and other wood framing. Available accessories include full running bond and split herringbone brick liners in standard sizes.
- Size: 43 Inches
- Color: Masonry
- Product Dimensions: 53" W x 62 7/8" H x 28" D
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Energy efficient with a wider heat radiant
- Less expensive shipping and handling costs
- Allows for multi-story combustible floor installations
- Heat-resistant - fire-tested up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit
- 50% cheaper than traditional hand-built masonry fireplace
- Complies with UL 127 and UL 103 chimney component standards
- Standalone unit that can be built indoors or outdoors to burn wood or gas
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days
- Framing Dimensions: 57" W x 80" H x 30" D
- Actual Viewing Area: 43 1/4" W x 26 7/8" H
- Venting Dimensions: 16"
- Approved Vent Systems: Mason-Lite
Manuals and Guiles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.