Mason-Lite 44" Firebox Kit (MFP44) Overview
The MFP44 has a finished opening of 44" W x 32" H and is a standalone unit that can be built indoors or outdoors to burn wood or gas. Made from the same light-weight material as the other Mason-Lite fireplaces allows this unit to be installed on decks and other wood framing. Available accessories include full running bond and split herringbone brick liners in standard sizes.
- Size: 44 Inches
- Color: Masonry
- Product Dimensions: 48" W x 62 1/4" H x 28" D
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Energy efficient with a wider heat radiant
- Less expensive shipping and handling costs
- Allows for multi-story combustible floor installations
- Heat-resistant - fire-tested up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit
- 50% cheaper than traditional hand-built masonry fireplace
- Complies with UL 127 and UL 103 chimney component standards
- Standalone unit that can be built indoors or outdoors to burn wood or gas
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days
- Framing Dimensions: 52" W x 64 1/4" H x 30" D
- Actual Viewing Area: 44" W x 32" H
- Venting Dimensions: 12"
- Approved Vent Systems: Mason-Lite
Manuals and Guiles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.